Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birth of a Monster [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Birth of a Monster [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Birth of a Monster [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Birth of a Monster [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:52 am

It was another dark and gloomy night in the village of Isshi, a persistint ambiance that lingered day and night. The rain had gone on for days, almost totaling two weeks now. Not many people lurked among the streets; it had been rumored for being cursed by travelers, and thus became a place to be avoided. Not that Astraea minded; people had good reason to avoid this place. The rumors of people going missing in the dead of night were true, at least most of them were. for Astraea had magical talents that she called "Splicing". Though similar to magic, she'd find these passerbys the perfect target to carry out her deivious plots and ideas. Some would even shudder to the screams and cries that would echo though the sky coming from the Grimoire Heart guildhall in the wee hours.

Astraea pulled away from the wall deep underground the guild hall. It seemed like a medical infermery with multiple scalpels and other sharp objects lying about. Though the most prominent was the figure lying on the metal table in the middle of the room. It was a small girl, eyes closed, lying lifeless without even a breath escaping her mouth. She was a very small child, only a toddler. Why Astraea had got her, she still wondered herself. The tiny girl was nothing special, nothing too important when she got her. Though she would be the basis for her first Android Project; to take a living soul and merge it into a synthetic body. Maybe it was the fact that she was the only one to survive once the building came burning down and collapsing on itself. Either way, it was time to see how the fruits of her efforts paid off.

Astraea loomed over the small girl. Though she looked completely real, she was still nothing more than bolts and wires. Reaching behind her head, she fingered around for a small button, only pin sized, and depressed it. To turn her on, and stepped back to see the results.

Last edited by Astraea Alucard on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:19 am

Desco... that was the name of the girl that was now the android Astraea had formed and molded from the young girl she was once before she was turned into what she was now. with her power switch flicked on, Desco would awaken from her slumber and sit up from where she was placed. Curiously, Desco looked around to see where she was before looking up at her creator, with a confused look on her face before trying to speak. "d....des?" Desco would say, almost as if that was all she could say, and would repeat to say for a few seconds before noticing her tail, which was a curious thing for her before, almost as if the tail was begging for it, she would put it into her mouth and teeth on it. the tail wasn't at all smiley or rough, more like it was rubbery and soft, like a marshmallow covered in rubber. this would keep Desco busy for a while as she would stare at her creator with innocent eyes, with a glint of happiness behind them, hiding away the darkness that was so small at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:
Birth of a Monster [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Birth of a Monster [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:26 am

Astraea gasped; it moved! Had the android experiment... succeed? Astraea took a step forward, looking down at the small girl. It still seemed to have the tendancies of a toddler, though she wondered what exactly the girl was able to do now. In due time, the girl would come to learn her own abilities. There was no room for weakness though. If it failed, Astraea would simply scrap it and try again. "Stand up," Astraea commanded in a stone cold voice. It was impossible to discern her emotions behind her mask that she wore. Her hand were held firmly behind her back. "Identify yourself, Experiment X." Astraea glared down at the girl, waiting for a response. This was only the very firs test of many. So many more tests to come in the future...
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:04 am

Desco would do as her creator commanded her and would stand up on her legs, with a little help thanks to the being on her back, and would, after wobbling for a short while, be stable on her legs and have a smile on her face. Once her creator asked her to identify herself, and called her Experiment X, Desco would look confused, as a new born would and would try her best to think up of a identity for herself. the identity she wanted was the only thing she could actually say, Des, short for Desco, which was the full title of what she saw in her programming into five letters. Desco would try to say her name to her creator. "D...Desco! D..Death/extermination... submersible... combat organism... DESCO!" Desco said before giggling, making her fall back and land on her... whatever it was and start to cry. Desco wasn't able to pick herself back up and the thing on her back wasn't doing anything, so Desco would just stay like that, crying until she was either picked up by her creator or she figured a way to get up.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:19 am

Astraea gradually nodded her head. Good response; at least it knew it's name. But then when it fell on her and began to cry, Astraea's expression clouded. Was it crying? There was no room for weakness among her, not the slightest bit of weakness. If she were to thrive int he world she was thrusted in, she would have to learn that fast. Astraea reached down and grabbed the girl by the scruff of her shirt, lifting her up into the air, and with a flick of her wrist, threw her straight into the wall across the room with a harsh growl. "Shut up!" Astraea roared as she sent the girl flying. "There is no room for weakness. The world is a cruel and evil place; it's kill or be killed. Stand up and get rid of those tears before I do it for you." Astraea took a step around the table. "I will mold you into one of the strongest beings in the entire universe. Nothing will stand in your way. You are nothing more than a creation made to fufil MY DEMANDS! CROSS ME AND I WILL END YOU!" the woman screeched. She took another step, a dark shadow cast over the small girl. "Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:30 am

as soon as Desco got picked up and thrown, Desco would stop crying just as she hit the wall, feeling pain for the first time. it was a new feeling, one that made Desco scream inside, the pain had really hurt her, and once her creator yelled at her and threaten her, the fear built up in her, so much so that Desco was about ready to scream and cry again but she was too scared to do anything but just do what the woman asked her to do. Desco barely got onto her tiny feet and legs, her body shaking in fear, and as her creator asked if she made herself clear, Desco would look up at her, Desco's eyes full of fear but she would nod and try to stop her legs, body, arms, everything from shaking. the little newborn robot was struck with fear but she had to try and endure it, otherwise she was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:42 am

"Wonderful," the pale woman said, her scowl melting away into a smile now, an eerie smile with a glint of fangs hidden away in her mouth. "Then we will be starting your training in the near days. For now I allow you to rest. I will be showing you to the room you will be staying in." And with that she began walking up the stairs leading back into the guild, snapping her fingers for Desco to follow. The halls of the guild were dimly lit by small torches in scones, with lightling flashin outside the windows. It was like a freezer in the halls, to the point one could even see their breath. If Desco listened closely, she could hear the eerie whispers and screams of unseen denizens. The room that she lead her to was past an average wooden door. Inside was nothing special, a bed covered in plastic that could easily be removed and a dresser for clothing and what not. There was no light other than whatever the moon let in through the windows. When the door opened, a few cockroaches and rats scurried away into holes and underneath the furniture. "This is where you will be residing and be carrying out your days. I allow you permission to venture outside the guild during the day, but you will not stray too far. Do not attempt to run either; the last ones that dared do that were given very slow and agonizing deaths. You do not require food or water, and thus I will not be wasting those resources on you. Your training will begin in a few days time. Until then roam the guild grounds and look about." Astraea shoved Desco into the room with enough force to knock her to the ground. "I will return in the morning. You also will be sharing this room with another. Remember: treason will be rewarded with death." and with that, she slammed the door shut, her footsteps dying away into the rainy night.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:01 am

fueled by fear, Desco would slowly walk with her creator to where she was going to stay for the time she was going to be with her, which was going to be forever. as soon as her creator opened the door to Desco's room, Desco would have a deep fear in her mechanical heart before having her creator shove her into the ground of the room and have the door shut behind her, making Desco feel alone, besides the rats and cockroaches. Desco would pull off the plastic and place herself on to the bed, having the fear in her heart manifest into the darkness and make it grow, hoping that it would help her deal with the abuse she was taking from her creator currently. Desco would feel the darkness grow stronger before having it burst out of her, and manifest into her other personality. Desco, with her darkness controlling her, would wait for the rats and cockroaches to appear from where they were hiding before smashing them and ripping them apart with her attachment on her back, which gobbled up the rats and cockroaches caught by Desco. Desco's other personality would appear again and return to her spot on the bed, still shaking as the fear was still in her little heart.
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:02 am

In the very corner of the room sat a little girl. It was hard to make out her features in the dark, though one could see her dull green eyes from it. Other than that, it was too dark to see who she was. "Are you... hew new experiment...?" the girl said in a very squeaky voice. She held onto something tight as she watched Desco from across the room, not moving from her spot in the corner. She was strange, this girl. Annie had thought she was going to be alone forever but... maybe now that she was here, she'd finally have a friend through all of this.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:21 am

Desco looked at the girl with confused eyes after having what happened when her darkness and fear manifested into her dark side but would walk slowly over to the girl and sit next to her, still a little scared but happy to not be alone. "I'm... Desco. new... to word... scared.... creator... scary.." Desco said in her scared tone, holding onto her tail for dear life, the fear was real in her heart. it made her want to scream, cry and just wish it was all just a dream. it was all too much for the newborn experiment but she couldn't just go and leave, she would be hunted down and killed. Desco needed to plan her escape well and make sure it would go off without any trouble, but if she did leave, she would leave the girl she just met, so she was conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:35 am

The little girl inched a little closer, and she was gradually becoming more and more visible as she moved. Once fully in the light, it became apparent that she was no normal girl herself. She was missing her left eye, which was simply an empty hole where one should be. She was covered from head to toe in stitches, the most apparent being at her joints and neck. In her hand was a tattered and ripped suffed bear missing a button on the same eye. She had scarlet hair and a less frightened expression on her face. Her skin was dark, like cement, and her cheeks were white with dried tears. 

"Master is like that... We just have to accept it... For there's nothing we can do... Otherwise master, she will..." Annie couldn't bring herself to finish that sentence, instead looking down at her feet. "At least we have... eachother, right?" there was a glimmer of hope in her voice. "I tried to get away once... from master. I-I'll never... ever try to run from master again..." Just the thought of the incident sent a shiver down her spine. "Never..."
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am

seeing the girl become more visible made Desco's heart, or whatever made her feel, almost break, seeing that the girl was covered in stitches, her left eye missing and just everything about the girl, it was heartbreaking, it made Desco almost break into tears over how dreadful the creator was to her own creations. Desco wanted to make the creator feel the pain she was feeling but felt like it would do little, but still wanted to try. "Desco... wants to bring Creator pain... Desco... wants to help new friend... Desco.... will make Creator be nice to us or... Creator will know Desco's rage... and pain... for hurting Desco and friend... Desco... is strong... Desco... won't let... friend get hurt again." Desco said in a brave tone before giving Annie a hug to help calm her new friend down. Desco had a spark of bravery in her heart so she wanted to show it off.
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:03 am

It Annie could muster up any more tears, she might be crying there on the spot. Instead she embraced this new girl, a tight hug that strangely... made her feel safe. When Desco began speaking about Master, Annie quickly tensed up and began hushing her and urging her to keep quiet. "Master sees everything! Master knows! We cannot speak ill of master or else she'll hurt us again!" Annie was trembling all over, slinking down to the floor and bringing her knees to her chest. "I'm Experiment P320, but Master let me call myself... Annie. I was Master's test to try and dismember and reassemble a human. She... broke me down and put me together hundreds of times... When I started falling apart she discarded me and kept me locked away here... I-I haven't seen another person in years..." she sighs.

"Master is too strong... There's nothing we can do... "
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:33 am

was their creator all that strong! it sounds liked she was from what Annie told Desco, so was it suicide for Desco to ever try escaping her creator's grasp? Desco was now a robot, with pain, emotions and strength while before she became what she was, she was just a human, but she couldn't remember what or who she was before becoming her new form, this form, Desco. "creator... scares Desco a little but Desco... will become the ultimate life form and... kill.. Anything that makes harm to Desco or Desco friend... Desco... will keep Annie safe... Desco will take blame for anything and... take punishment Annie gets. Desco wants to keep Annie alive... Desco is robot.. Desco doesn't feel pain. Desco lies... Desco can feel pain but pain won't make me not protect Annie. " Desco said in a very brave and noble tone, hugging her new friend just a little tighter, scared of losing her.
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:00 am

A smile almost crept across Annie's face, just for a slight moment the dges of her mouth perked up, but it was extenguished no sooner than it came. Annie wanted to believe her, but she knew deep down, imbedded in her mind, that nobody could stand up to Master. Nobody could. The girl spoke strong, powerful words, but how different was she from Annie herself. They were both just more experiments, liabilities that were waiting to be discarded. Imagine the pain they would have been in if she were here now. Annie broke away from Desco, giving a curt bow in her direction. "Thank you," she said. She wanted to feel stronger; empowered from Desco's words, though she just felt too low to get it.

At least she had a friend.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:00 am

Desco was happy to have Annie as a friend, as it was the first day she was born, so to say, and she already made her first friend, it was an achievement for Desco and she was happy she got the achievement today. "If Desco plans to escape creator's grasp, Desco will take you along, Desco promises. Desco will bring Annie along with Desco and Desco will care for Annie. Desco... doesn't want Annie to be left alone forever. Desco will keep Annie fixed and well cared for. Desco will keep Annie close and never leave Annie at all. Annie is Desco's first friend so Desco will keep Annie forever. Desco... never wants Annie to be removed from this world. Desco... just wants to keep first friend Annie forever... Desco... loves first friend Annie so Desco will bring Annie along wherever Desco goes. Annie is friend... and Desco doesn't want to have Annie be gone from this world or be alone... cause Desco cherishes friendship with Annie... so... if Desco goes away, Annie comes with Desco." Desco said in a kind and sweet tone, keeping her eyes centered on Annie, while having her hearing up to make sure her creator wasn't nearby.
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:33 am

Annie shuffled away, over to a separate bed that was hidden away in the dark. "We should get some sleep... Who knows what she has planned for us tomorrow." She sighs, kneeling down and lying on the cot on the floor, pulling up a tattered blanket that only covered half of her body. Annie clung tight to her little stuffed bear. "Goodnight Desco... And... thank you..." was all she sad before the room went quiet, the only sound being the breaths that the two girls took, and the only motions being the rise and fall of Annie's chest, and the vermin that scurried over the thick dust blanket across the floor. Moonlight was the only thing casting light into the room through the barred widow. The room was frigid and cold... So very cold...
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 am

Desco, not needing any sleep at all for being a robot/android, would return to the bed with the plastic on and just sit there and wait for morning to come, staring out of the window and just watching the moon fly past the sky at a very fast speed, at least in Desco's eyes, before, at around 2AM, would close her optical receptors, also known as her eyes, and act as if she was asleep, having her hearing and vision go off on her as she would try to dream up anything she could with her new robotic mind, body but still human soul. as the morning came, Desco was still fast asleep but her hearing receptors were operational and she would hear her creator come to her current location, as the creator did say she would return in the morning. Desco would quickly open her optical receptors and sit on the bed, still a little frightened of what might happen to her but more so worried about Annie.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:06 am

True to her word, the door opened up. It was slightly brighter outside; almost like a cloudy day, though it did little to deter the gloomy atmosphere. Astraea was there in the doorway. "Get up. Your training will begin today." she commanded to the robot. "If you are ever to be the perfect machine, you will need to know what you can do and how to carry yourself among the world. Do well, and maybe you will begin going on field operations." Astraea then waited at the door for the girl to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:13 am

training day, apparently, had arrived and it would seem that Desco was actually excited to see what she could do, as she would hop off the bed and go to her creator's side, listening to her creator's every word and command like the robot she was, only to not get into trouble. Desco was confused as to what her creator meant as to the perfect machine but didn't care much as she was excited to see the outside world in front of her. as soon as she would reach over to her creator's side, her darker side would take over and her right eye would glow red. "Desco.... will do training well... Desco... will kill anything Creator tells Desco to... Desco wants to have blood... stained onto her... to show... power!" Desco said in a very bloodthirsty and evil tone, her red eye glowing a ominous red glow to show how bloodthirsty the little Robot's Evil personality was.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:26 am

Astraea's face perked up in a slight grin. "Good, then you will enjoy today's exercises. Annie!" Astraea sharply commanded. "Get up and come here now." With that, Astraea would turn on her heel and lead both of them down a hallway, walking a few feet ahead of the two girls behind her until they came out into the training yard of the guild hall, right behind it. It was still raining, with a barren field with only a few patches of grass and shrubbery. Some boulders also littered the floor. She'd wait for the two girls to catch up before smiling, a full on smile with a glint of fang.

"I want both of you to stand on opposite sides of the field. Do not question me and do as your told. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:28 am

Annie jumped to her feet at the sound of hearing her name called, scrambling over to Astraea's side with her head hung low the entire time as she followed behind, her legs like jelly, threatening to stumble and fall at any moment. She did manage to whisper to Desco, "I-I'm scared..." and that was it before the got outside into the cold rain. When Astraea instructed for Annie go to to the other side of the field, she did not hesitate. Actually, she seemed relieved to be even a little ways away from Astraea, and stood in the open field away from Desco if she chose to obey Astraea.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:33 am

what!? Annie was going to apart of the training today!? oh no... Desco, even with her evil half in control, would be crushed. how could Desco even go up against her new friend in the rain, and even do her best? Desco was mad at creator, Desco wanted to bite her creator so hard that her guts would come flying out of her body but if she did, Desco would be destroyed by her much stronger creator so she had to do what she was told. "sorry..." was all Desco was able to say before going over to the opposite side of the field, in which made her evil personality come out, making her laugh. "Desco guess Desco and Annie must fight. Desco must be right! Desco... Desco.... DESCO WON'T GO EASY! DESCO IS READY!" Desco said in her demented and evil tone of her dark personality before her eyes both would glow red, ready to strike at a moment notice, but little did her creator know was the Desco had a secret agenda in mind to escape, and this was the perfect time to execute it.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:37 am

"Such a perceptive little girl," Astraea chuckled. "Annie will be your opponent. You two will fight to the death; only one person will be leaving this field alive. It's either you, or her. Do make this a nice show." and with that, she'd step back. It was time to see who would make the superior subject. All of Desco's emotions had to be alleviated. She could not feel anything: happiness, anger, sadness, or remorse. There only had to be the one track mind bend on following orders.

All in due time...
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 am

Terror and pain. The only two words that possibly describe the emotion on Annie's face. Desco said she would protect her. She said how she would take blame for her actions and that they were going to escape together! How could she have felt nothing?! How could she want her dead?! Tears began to stream down the single eye Annie still had as she clenched her teddy bear tight. Everyone had abandoned her. Her parents abandoned her. Astraea abandoned her. Even Desco, the one person she thought had been sent from the heavens to be a light in the darkness of a hell hole she was in had abandoned her too. There was no good in this world. There was no happiness. Maybe this is what Astraea wanted her to learn; that there was no way good could thrive in a place like this. Not in this world, not even in the next. It truly was kill or be killed.

Annie gritted her teeth. It was fine; Desco cared nothing of her. It was all a front, and for that reason Annie could feel nothing about fighting back. Her heart was numbing over with every thought. "Fine..." she whispered to herself. "If that's how you want it... then fine..." Annie threw out the teddy bear she was holding into the air, and right before their eyes it combusteed in a burst of flames before doubling... tripling in size, and landing in front of Annie now a real, living bear.

Birth of a Monster [Closed] Tumblr_n4vb39mm2Y1tvfueno2_500

Annie's face was clouded in a dark shadow of twisted emotions. All she did was point out a finger at Desco.

"Sick her, Tibbers..."

And upon hearing those words, the bear let out an echoing roar, and bounded straight for Desco!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of a Monster [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: North Fiore :: Isshi Village-
Jump to: