Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] Empty
PostSubject: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:14 am

It was a cold morning of february, and Claire was in a foul mood. Come to think of it, considering Claire's personality, you could have changed the adjective, the time of the day and the month, and that statement would have remained accurate: "it was a hot afternoon of june, and Claire was in a foul mood", or "it was a breezy evening of october, and Claire was in a foul mood". However, we are not here to discuss Claire's tendency to be in a foul mood all the time, but to narrate what happened in Shirotsune that specific day, and thus: it was a cold morning of february, and Claire was in a foul mood.

"There is going to be a regular meeting in Shirotsune soon", they had said. "Somebody should go check that the master's accomodation has been arranged properly", they had said. "Claire, it would be good for you to do something that involves talking to people, instead of punching them", they had said. Bunch of hypocrites. The truth was, they all knew Shirotsume could only be reached via train, so they had selected specifically her for the task, so that they could have a laugh at her expenses. She had clearly heard them snicker, as she walked out of the guild and towards Magnolia's station. Assholes.

It had been a nightmarish ride, as always, and Claire still felt wobbly. She had already forgotten where she was supposed to do, and the chilly air of the morning, while not enough to make her feel cold, was enough to piss her off. In short, Claire was in a foul mood. There was no way that day could get any wor... And that was when she bumped into a man, and quite hard at that. It was the last straw.

Angry Shouting  Hey you! Watch where you are going, dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:46 am

Videns awoke his is soft warm bed in the guild hall. He did his usual morning routine and went to the main hub of the guildhall. Many of his members were out on errands for the upcoming meeting, while he was preparing what he was going to say as he always did at this time of year. Sadly though he was not in the best if spirits. The cold air had begun to catch Videns, Envoking sone bad memories. The cold always annoyed him and with no one around to calm him down,  he was more than likely going to stay that way for a while. Getting dressed in warmer clothes he decided to go for a walk. Maybe he could find someone to relieve his stress on, anyone would do. Preferably strong so he didn't accidentally kill someone.

Walking outside however only filed to Videns' annoyance. Despite his willy jacket the cold still pierced his skin. Most people on the streets moved our of his way as they knew not to bother him if he was in a bad mood. One woman however decided to collide with the iron wall that was Videns and she nearly fell over.  Idiot. That's all Videns could think about. A small smile came to his face at that point. The woman then turned and yelled at Videns, calling him the dumbass. Videns stoped and turned to the woman. Anyone on the street was silent although there were not much people to begin with. Videns turned around with the same smile on his face, although slightly more malicious. "Your not from around here, are ya Kid." Videns replied. A small breeze carrying some stray leaves blew just before Videns talked again. "If you want to continue with that kind of behaviour, I can grantee you will be leaving in an ambulance." Videns said trying to intimidate the woman. If she didn't reply and tried to apologise everything would be fine, other wise she would be leaving broken in half. After all Videns was always ture to his word.
Back to top Go down
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:39 am

The man she had bumped into didn't seem to appreciate her attitude, but Claire was genuinely happy to hear his words: the guy was looking for a fight! Maybe that stupid day was finally going to get interesting, and to give her some excitement...

Oh? The guy wants to tussle? That's music to my ears! You better not underestimate me just because I'm a girl, fella: I eat tough guys like you for breakfast! Actually...

She unzipped her jacket and threw it away. Her bare skin was completely exposed to the elements, but she felt no cold: her flames were already burning hot inside her, so much that one could see a feeble red veil surrounding her. The Fairy Tail mark on her right hip, perfectly visible because her shorts barely covered anything, almost looked like it was glowing.

... I eat DRAGONS for breakfast!

She exhibited her best slasher smile, exposing her unnaturally pronounced canines. Her golden eyes shined of a red glow, her vertical pupils perfectly visible. Her fists were engulfed in flames. She still hadn't grasped the whole "Dragon Slayer" thing, but she certainly had the intimidation part down.

Fake Laugh AHAHAHAHAH! You pissed off the wrong girl, pal! I guess you are trembling in fear right now! I bet you are! I bet you... I bet you...

Only at that point she paid attention to what was going on around her.
The man she had bumped into was glaring at her, he wasn't impressed in the slightest.
There was a surreal silence around them, as the passerbies were frozen in fear... But they were looking at him, not at her, meaning that they weren't terrified by her little show, but rather by how the man could react.

They were in Shirotsume, only one magic guild had its hall in Shirotsume. And in that guild, there was only one man who was tall and had blue hair.

... You're the master of Sabertooth, ain't cha? Crap, I really fucked up this time...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:51 am

The girl only smiled at what Videns had to say. She was in way over her head, and the worst thing was she had no clue. Well literally bearing sone sense unto her would help. The girl said not to take her liklghtly just because of her she was a girl. "Really? You're calling yourself a girl with those kinda curves? Well alright" Videns replied woth a devilish grin. The flirting had begun!

The girl tgen stated that she ate tough guys like him for breakfeast. She then corrected herself saying Dragon's, then proceeded to strip down to her essentials. "W-wow" videns said rather taken back by the woman's actions. She really was quite curved but now Videns could see almost everything. He could even see her guild logo which turned his stomach. "Ugh another god damn Fairy..." he thought. Still the woman seemed to take her clothes off in response to what she said. "She ate Dragon's." Was she serious? Her eyes seemed to spilt, like that of a lizard.

The woman once again began to act as if she won the battle before they even threw any punches . Videns just kept his hands in his poked, looking as if he was desperately trying not to laugh. She then realised everyone was looking at Videns. She seemed to realise who he was but it was too late. Videns was going to kick her ass. "Congrats Sherlick" Videns replied pulling his sleeve down to show is tattoo of his guild. "But sadly once a battle is started neither one can run away, so make your move!" Videns said to her with a smile. Despite the cold he was now rather enjoying himself. "Oh and since your only a little fairy I won't use my magic against you." He said with another fiendish smirk. He was going to enjoying this!
Back to top Go down
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:57 am

For a moment, for a very brief moment, Claire Anderson, the daughter of the genius strategist, assessed the situation. The guy was a guild master. He was so famous for his freakish power, everyone in the town was frozen in fear just by seeing him stare down an opponent. He was confident enough to offer to fight her without using magic. Chances were, he was going to kick her ass: she would have been lucky to come out of here alive.

But then Claire Anderson, the fiery Dragon Slayer who first punched and then asked questions, took over again. Of course, attacking this guy was the wrong thing to do, but where's the fun in only doing the right thing?

It really is my lucky day, then!

She shouted as she rushed at her opponent, fists engulfed in flames, her smile as crazed as ever.

There aren't any dragons around to slay... SO I GUESS I'LL SETTLE FOR A TIGER!

And with that, she jumped in the air, she concentrated all of her power in her left fist, causing the flames that engulfed it to flare up even more, and punched the man square in the face.

And it was like punching a mountain.

The sickening sound of breaking bones echoed throughout the unnaturally silent street. Problem was, the broken bones in question were those of Claire's hand. Her flames had been suddenly put out, as well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!! W-what the hell is this bastard made of? W-why didn't my flames affect him?

She asked to nobody in particular, as she rolled back and forth on the ground, desperately clutching the hand that, by that point, was in an unimaginable amount of pain.

I-it doesn't hurt! IT DOESN'T HURT AT ALL, DAMNIT!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:25 am

Despite all that had been revealed to the woman she was still Fired up for a fight. Still Videns was confident in his abilities, especially since she revealed her magic to be Fire magic. Suddenly all she said made more sense. Hmm. Videns would still keep to his word. He was adamant on not using magic on her. But he could use magic on himself. After all he never said he couldn't.

The woman made a witty remark before making a rather large display for one attack. Videns had more than enough time to react with her large flamboyant movements. But Vodens decided to hold his ground. While she slowly made her attack, Videns made a small, almost totaly invisible barrier of water. It was more than strong enough to quench the woman's flames and also strong enough to break her hand, despite her denying it. Although Videns was happy to hear she thought he was made of mountains. "Made of mountains.. Hmmm. I like that" videns said ignoring the woman. After she screamed in agony again Vodens would walk over to her and take her hand. "Real, it's just dislocated, maybe a small fracture, but this should..." he began as he poped the bone back into place, more than likely causing great pain. "That's what happened when you challenge the Leviathan. That's the water dragon slayer incase you didn't know, little newt." Videns had realised that this woman too was a Dragon Slayer, but a novice, hence newt. "Anyway, you should probably get that checked out. Cya" Videns said about to walk away. He figured the woman wanted to stop him, so he wouldn't go too fast or far, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:26 pm

W-what the... Y-you don't have to... AUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

A her opponent took pity on her and helped put her bones back in place, Claire had initially reacted by blushing, looking away, frowning, almost in tsundere fashion. But then the sharp pain as he did the deed brought her back to reality.

That jerk... I'll bet he did it painfully on purpose...

She mumbled, as he started to take his leave. As usual, she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, but then a line in particular caught her attention.

Uh...? Dragon Slayer? W-what do you mean, you are a... HEY YOU, WAIT!

She tried to push herself on her feet by using the injured hand, she was stopped by the pain, she had to try again with the other hand. FInally on her feet, she realized she was cold, so she hastily rushed to grab her jacket, which she had thrown away (a habit of hers) upon starting the (for lack of a better term) fight.

WAIT I SAID!

She shouted, hurrying after the man

What do you mean, you are a Dragon Slayer? How did you get that power, and when?

She was finally starting to catch up with the man

NOW LISTEN HERE, YOU BIG JERK! You better tell me or...

Instinctively, she curled her hand into a fist. The pain she felt in doing so reminded her the time for fighting was over.

... P-please. I really need to know.
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Another fiendish smile crossed Videns' face as the woman screamed in agony. It wouldn't be a proper fight if that didn't happen. The woman seemed to blush at Videns and he smiled. She reminded him of what a younger sister would be like. Still, the woman took no notice of him saying he was a Dragon Slayer,  nor did she pick up on the fact that he card he a newt. A devilishly good pun on newbie amd newt, the little lizard, like the newbie dragon slayer she obviously was. Even though at times Videns' puns were hard to understand, he was proud of that one. He kept walking, then soon head the woman called after him.

She was asking too many questions to close together and Videns got confused. He kept walking, trying to ignore the daranged woman before she caught up to him. Once again she so elegantly greeted him with flattering words and demands. Videns sighed,  his breath clearly visible in the cold "or what? Round two?" He said mockingly as he turned to leave once again. But before he made any distance he stopped abruptly. The woman's sincere and sad voice stopped him. She genuinely had no clue if how she obtained her magic. Amnesia perhaps? Maybe that's why she joined Fairytail, to belong. Once again Videns sighed heavily. "Okay, okay no need to start bawling here on the street, little newt. Follow me to my guild hall and we'll talk." He said turning to walk. "And for the love if God put sone clothes on properly, my guildhall is not for perverts." He said begining to walk. "Well c'min! " he would say rather impatiently as he continued to walk hoping the woman would catch up. Videns was not happy about letting a Fairy into the guild, but at the same time she wasn't, she was diffrent. Besides they were both Slayers that should count for sonething. "So little newt, tell me about yourself" he would say to the woman once she caught up, and more than likely said her oh-so nice compliments.
Back to top Go down
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:47 pm

No! No! No! STOP CALLING ME THAT! Also, what's wrong with the way I dress? When we had morning training with dad's unit, everyone dressed this way... Granted, I was the only girl, but still...

The man's next question hit a sensitive spot. If there was something Claire didn't like, was to be asked about herself. After all, there wasn't much to say, and being aware of that really pissed her off.

Look, I... You should have noticed by now that I tend to be pretty impulsive, right? That's because...

She blushed. She was acting almost like a normal girl her age, and she hated herself for that. While a side of her often wished she was more feminine, she genuinely hated to act girly, or to show any weaknesses. Although, she had just broken her hand punching a guy who had then taken pity on her, it couldn't possibly get any worse than that...

... T-that's because I don't really like doing this whole thing. You know. Talking. Interacting. I'm not used to it, people are weird. It was so much easier in the army, I...

She sighed. The conversation wasn't going anywhere that way. She needed to make a honest attempt.

... I'm Claire Anderson. That big shot Edmund Anderson guy of the Royal Army? Yeah, my dad. Kinda. W-well, he's trying. I'm with Fairy Tail, but not because I wanna be. Turns out I'm a Dragon Slayer, so they sent me there because they were afraid I'd make a mess if left alone. Except I dunno what this whole "Dragon Slayer" business is, nor how I got myself into it. I know nothing. They say dragon slayers are raised by dragons but... Is that really true? I can't make heads or tails of it. Do dragons even exist?

That had to be the longest speech Claire had ever managed to put together in her entire life. And realizing caused her to immediately close up again, returning to her arrogant self.

The hell are you looking at, uh? Think I'm lying?
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Annoying the girl was fun. Her reactions were priceless. Videns couldn't even contain his chukling anymore and allowed it to show. She was kinda like a younger sister. She then commented saying how most people in her unit dressed like that but they were mostly male. Videns silently facepalmed as he let her continue. He didn't feel the need to remind the woman how stupid she was being Fake Laugh

She then went on saying that she is very impulsive. "Ya don't say." Videns said nudging her, trying to lighten the mood. It's what he would do I'd he had a little sister. She then went on to explain how she isn't good in social situations and prefers the army. "Well I guess your just used to routine. Nothing to be ashamed of." Videns said shrugging. She was now kind of bring hard on herself, which Videns did not like. He preferred the hot headed girl he bumped into. Well then again he touched a sensitive nerve.

She then began to explain about her life. Her father was a general in the royal army and she was kind of forced to join fairytail. She also asked about being a Dragon Slayer and was it true that they were raised by dragons.

"Well firstly. If you don't want to be in Fairytail, leave. Join my guild, we actually care about becoming stronger, rather than 'ooooh let's hold hands' all day." He began the guild hall was coming into view as Videns began speaking about Dragon Slayers. "Hmmm, now That us a tricky subject. There are three types of Dragon Slayers. First generation, which would be me. I was trained by a dragon to use this magic. Another toe is second generation, which have special lacrimas implanted into their bodies to allow them to use that magic. And the third generation is a mixture of the two, although very very rare" videns explained as he entered his guild hall. They had entered into the lounge area first. Videns thought a more comfortable area would be best. "Take a seat anywhere. You want some tea?" Videns asked as he made ginseng some. He took off his jacket as the yea would be enough to warm himself up. He would also get/make whatever Claire would want. "So, you told me a bit about your present. Now tell me what you know of your past." Videns said sipping his lemon tea. For some reason he thought this was going to be quite complicated.
Back to top Go down
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Claire lowered her eyes. She was being treated so kindly by the guy she was fighting just a mere minutes before. This greatly embarrassed her, it made her uncomfortable even. She wasn't used to this. More precisely, she couldn't bring herself to embracing it, she wasn't even sure she liked it: no matter how much she tried to blend in, no matter how much people tried to be nice to her, that wasn't her world, plain and simple.

You don't understand. It's not that I don't want to be in Fairy Tail: I don't want to be a mage! This power...

She looked at her fingers, as small flames danced around them.

I never asked for it. I was happy without it, in fact. Dad wasn't that great at being a parent, but he tried. The morning training sessions were fun. Life at the military academy was nice. Then some jerk grabs my ass and boom, next thing I know I was running around the campus, setting people on fire. This power cost me my life, and what did I get in return? A friggin' request board! Idiots who would need a world atlas to find their asses using both hands, asking me to use my power to shoo pigeons from their rooftops or to find their missing cat! And you want to sit there and tell me about how you are going to make your guild strong: if you are that strong, you should fight for your country, not for some guild! When I think about what my dad could accomplish, with a couple of guys like you in his ranks... It really pisses me off!

Suddenly, a bitter smile appeared on her face.

But listen to me, ranting on about my problems to some complete stranger: why are we even here? I tried to punch you out, so why are you being so nice with me? Is that because we are both Dragon Slayers? Is being a Dragon Slayer that big of a deal?

Her smile turned from bitter to mischievous.

And by the way, I still don't believe dragons exist. Sure, I shout those cheesy lines about being a slayer because, well, they usually work to intimidate people, but an actual dragon? Big scaly critter that flies and controls an element? No way!
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:32 am

Videns sat down with his tea and listener to the girl rattle on. He was becoming increasingly more agitated. This girl was a friging moron, in every way. "I hate to burst you bubble, but unless your dad outright put a gun to your head and said 'join this shirty guild', you had a choice. Secondly this is a legal guild. You know what that means? It is legalised by Crocus and the magic council, amd we too fight when our country desperately needs a hand. And lastly it seems your 'father' didn't want you at all. If he made you leave for no reason then he really didnt want you. You could have stayed in the magic council and become a high ranking officer! But no, he didn't want you from the start, and I font blame him. I wouldn't want a needy, ungrateful child like you either." He began. Yes began he was really going to tear into this woman. "And also guess what Genius. There is a Dragon graveyard. So I wonder what would be buried there. Hmmm, DRAGON'S MAYBE. And I told you already I was raised by one and other Slayers will say the same. You probably were implanted with a lacrimas, by your loving father, who kicked you to the curb once he found out how you couldn't control it." Videns said, shouting in some places but finishing with a devilish tone. He hated anyone who didn't believe in Dragon's and those more who didn't like his guild. Well it was a tie but Videns was furious. "And your right, you can get out! I was only being nice because you reminded me of a lost puppy, but clearly your more of a stray mutterings. And I dont needs any if those in my guild, so feel free to leave when ever you want, and don't let the door hit you on the way out, cause by the way your acting, the door would be the nicest thing in your life, newt." He said going back into the kitchen to refill his tea. Hopefully she didn't continue or else Videns would gove her the fight of her life. There was no one else around to calm him down, so he could go all our if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]   Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus [for Videns]
Page 1 of 1