Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Spell Name: Strength Boost Lv. 1
Mana Cost: 10 for activation, 5 per active post.
Magic: Primary
Class: Supplementary - Buff
Effects: The user gains a 10% increase in his "Strength" so long as this buff is active and a 1 meter of knockback increase to his overall strength. This power and knockback stacks with "Offensive" Extreme Strength Magic. Other Buffs that aren't "Strength"-based can be active during its duration as well. It also allows the user to bench-press 2.5 times their own original "Strength".
Duration: Until the user wishes to turn it off or the user runs out of sufficient mana to keep it active.
Cooldown: 1 Post

Spell Name: Kuro Punch Lv. 1
Mana Cost: 10
Class: Offensive - Blunt
Effects: The user strikes with a power-packed punch filled with the properties of "Extreme Strength" Magic smashing the opponent with his own strength plus a D Rank worth of destructive power. This gives the strike enough power to cause strong knockback of over 5 meters when the strike connects as well. 10 m/s Speed.
Duration: Instant

Spell Name: Unstoppable Force Lv. 1
Mana Cost: 10
Effects: A powerful supplement of abilities in that it gives the user the ability to break an opponents defenses with a powerful blow and can be placed in unison with "Offensive" Extreme Strength Magic. It's strictly made for blocking defensive magic and smashing through it allowing for the user to continue to attack despite said defenses. It can only break its own spell ranking in power.

Spell Name: Strength Boost Lv. 2
Mana Cost: 20 for activation, 5 per active post.
Effects: The user gains a 20% increase in his "Strength" so long as this buff is active and a 3 meter knockback increase to his overall striking force. This power and knockback stacks with "Offensive" Extreme Strength Magic. Other Buffs that aren't "Strength"-based can be active during its duration as well. It also allows the user to bench-press 4 times their own original "Strength" while active.
Duration: Until the user wishes to turn it off or the user runs out of sufficient mana to keep it active.
Cooldown: 2 Post

Spell Name: Kuro Punch Lv. 2
Mana Cost: 20
Class: Offensive - Blunt
Effects: The user strikes with a power-packed punch filled with the properties of "Extreme Strength" Magic smashing the opponent with his own "Strength" plus a C Rank worth of destructive power. This gives the strike enough power to cause strong knockback of over 10 meters when the strike connects as well. 15 m/s Speed.

Spell Name: Unstoppable Force Lv. 2
Mana Cost: 20
Effects: A powerful supplement of abilities in that it gives the user the ability to break an opponents defenses with a powerful blow and can be placed in unison with "Offensive" Extreme Strength Magic. It's strictly made for blocking defensive magic and smashing through it allowing for the user to continue to attack despite said defenses. It can only break its own spell ranking in power.

Last edited by Kuro on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Wow looks good.

Just a few things:

Kuro Punch Lv. 1: Add the speed which would be 10 meters per second or m/s.

Unstoppable Force LV 1: Add the percentage buff of 10%.

Strength Boost lv 2: Sustaining would be half of original cost so it would 10 per active post.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 am

I did most of what you said. The Unstoppable Force Buff isn't about gaining any percentage buff, it gives the attack... let's call it the "breaker" status in which a punch or kick can break an opponents shield and whatnot.

For the speed thing, something doesn't make sense here. Why wouldn't I just use my own strength to strike a foe if I had better speed outside of my spell compared to inside of it. Why not make it static to stats if attacks focus on melee combat. That being said, is attack speed predominately slower than spell speed?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:57 pm

When it comes to spell speed, that is always priority comparing to stats. Stats do a play a factor into your performance, but stats are just raw abilites without magic.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:23 pm

So if it's just a focus on close combat without using any magic to condition one's self, technically it shouldn't be dodged normally, as magic has priority no matter how fast a person is without it?

Note: I'm sorry if I'm being annoying. I get pretty wild in my roleplays, so I want to know all I can and can't do in battle, to set-up my character as best I can.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:12 am

All attacks whether which magic or not all get a chance to dodge. Spell speed is always up on top.

OCC: No problem I understand where everything lies.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 1:30 pm

OK then, I guess I'm done then. For the stats, are we using the same numbers? So long as I get to keep strength and a bit of reflexes. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Use the same numbers you see in the spell rules
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:59 pm

For what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]   Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Strength Magic - Kurohyou Edition #1 [Finished]
Page 1 of 1