Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) Empty
PostSubject: Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)   Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:18 am

Spell Name: Flint
Mana Cost: 5
Magic: Primary
Class: Support
Effects: Can be used as a lighter
Speed: N/A
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: N/A

Spell Name: Taunt
Mana Cost: 5
Magic: Primary
Class: Support
Effects: Creates small flames in the form of the words "bring it on". Used to taunt opponents.
Speed: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Spell Name: Smoke
Mana Cost: 5
Magic: Primary
Class: Support
Effects: Creates a small smoke. Used to fill up the spell application form because I cannot come up with anything else. Just roll with it.
Speed: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Spell Name: Fireball
Mana Cost: 10
Class: Offensive
Effects: Fireball. D-rank damage. 1st rank burns. 20 m range. 4 m AoE
Speed: 10 mph
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: 1 post

Spell Name: Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Effects: Punch. D-rank damage. 1st degree burns. 
Speed (?): 10 mph

Spell Name: Fire Dragon's Claw
Effects: Shoots fire from feet. Each foot shoots a pillar of flames that is 10 m long. D-rank damage. 1st degree burns.
Speed: 10 mph

Last edited by Claire Anderson on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)   Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:57 am

Don't forget about enchantments or buffs. For another E rank spell you can make an immunity spell for an ally in a thread so tgey don't take damage from your spells accidentally.

Also remember how E rank spells are described: Equivalent to a Magician's party trick. Maybe a little illuion of some kind woth your fire?

Just a thought. Also add speed to all your spell thanks.
Back to top Go down
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)   Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Wait, what speed? If you mean the speed at which projectiles travel, that would only apply to Fireball and Claw, right? Because well, Iron Fist is a punch, I honestly wouldn't know how to quantify the speed of a punch... Or of the spark of a match for that matters o.O

EDIT: nevermind read the rules again. Speed added. Although I should point out, the topic with the rules on the spells has the new rules (with the speed), but still the old template (without the speed).
Back to top Go down
Blizz Snowfang

Blizz Snowfang

PostSubject: Re: Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)   Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 pm

I just want to ask about the spell's amount, I ask LeeAnn previously, she stated that the starting amount of spells would be 3 E-rank and 2 D-rank, wonder what is the real amount? :/ (since Claire has 3 D-rank)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)   Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Hey Clarie

Regarding Blizz's comment, you can stick with your current spelsl just have to actually train one of those D-ranks is all.

But here are the things you need to fix:

Fire Dragon Iron Fist: Add the range

Fire Dragon Fire Claw Add the range
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)   Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's starting spells (which definitely don't feel the heat as much as before)
Page 1 of 1